Tickets for Chazzstock are sold under the following conditions:
What you can and can’t bring:
- Delivery. Tickets will be sent out in the Spring of 2012, if not before. Once you receive your tickets, please check them carefully and call the ticket agency you booked them through if you have any queries. If your tickets do not arrive, in the first instance, please check with the ticket agent you purchased the tickets from.
- Ticket Types. Concession rates are available for under 18s and those with Disabilities. You must be able to prove your status. Under 18s must be accompanied by a ticket purchaser who is over 18. If you have purchased a concession ticket, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status when you arrive at Chazzstock. Please bring with you a photocopy or original document providing your age or disability status. If you think the age of your child may be questioned, please bring proof of age with them.
- Refunds. Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold above face value and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. When exchanged on site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival.
- Ticket Touts/ Fake Tickets. Please note that only the named ticket agencies are authorised to sell tickets for Chazzstock. Please only buy from these agencies. If you do not, and end up with a fake/ stolen ticket we can not allow you on to Chazzstock site! This applies to tickets purchased from touts on the roads leading to Chazzstock.
- Admission. Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Entry to the festival site/campsite is only allowed from the date/time on tickets purchased. Early arrivers will not be admitted. Chazzstock reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of Chazzstock.
- Booking Fees. Tickets bought through ticket agents will be subject to their booking fees/charges. Please check with the agent directly for details.
Also please note:
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in the festival or campsite.
- No alcohol or glass will be permitted within Chazzstock. This is the area encompassing the main stage arena, etc. but doesn’t include the campsite.
- No open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs or Chinese lanterns on the campsite or in festival site.
- Chazzstock reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of Chazzstock.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and camper vans.